
The gang arrived here last night and we were happy to see Joe, Karen and Agnes arrive safely. The weather was pushing 60 degrees - so unlike December weather.
If I am to be honest in this blog, I have to tell you that I have started to react a bit to the Magic Pill. Although it may be my medication for diabetes (which I added back to the regimen on Friday) I really had a rough evening and night. Today I am totally exhausted and feeling a bit queasy (although that may be the cookies I ate getting even!) In any event, I am going to make this a very short blog and head off to bed. The kids, ha, kids, will be making Christmas dinner today so I will stay out of the way. The best part of Joe cooking is that he cleans up afterward! (And the meal is always delicious!)
Karen and Joe met some of you at church this morning and I thank you for asking for me. I know your prayers are helping me in many ways. Jovanna, don't forget to send the blog link to Susan! It always amazes me how many of you read this blog. It is such good therapy for me and even better therapy when I know you care enough to read it.
Thought you would enjoy a photo of Gingie Girl having her first taste of hot cocoa! Mmm...nothing like hot cocoa on a cold winter day! (I'm sorry for the placement but am too exhausted to try to move it.)
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment