December 06, 2008

Saturday, Plain and Simple

Oh happy day! Gingie Girl is on her way to visit and I have to meet the train in about an hour. Her mother is coming with her and her dad will come later on after rehearsal for "Amahl and the Night Visitors" which he is singing in at their church. I happen to love Amahl (I'm not so crazy for the Messiah - I like to chorus parts but it just goes on and on with all those soloists, ugh) but I will miss it this year. I hope Joe performs in it again next year as he gives a great performance. I am a little jealous as I would love to be acting and singing in a play this year and I hope those days are not over forever! I still think Mama Rose is waiting for me somewhere or even Bloody Mary at this point!

The weather today on December 6th is clear but the winter cold has finally arrived. I guess June will be a pretty month, clear and seasonable. Tomorrow it is supposed to snow so July may be on the inclement side - we'll see how tomorrow's weather actually is!

I deleted my column on St. Therese by accident and did not know it until my friend Jackie sent me an e-mail this morning. Again, I am ever grateful for the folks who really do read this blog. It makes me feel very connected to all of you and I feel your positive energy lifting me up!

Gotta' go get my dose of sunshine at the train.

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: