The weather is delightful for December 3 so I guess we will be having a mild March. If only these weather prophecies come true, it will be a mild winter. We'll see.
There is not much to report today as it is, thankfully, a lazy day. Good day for taking a nap! This evening I will be dining with two good pals who always make me laugh. They are both Irish so naturally, we have to go eat pasta somewhere. Cracks me up as I grew up in an Italian household and pasta is not at the top of my list. My mother rarely made it - sometimes on Sunday - and to her horror, I never liked the "gravy" but preferred butter. Now a good olive oil and some garlic will do! Joan and Bill make the best gravy - now that I have grown up and have decided to like it. You all know how that goes. I have a long list of things I would not eat as a kid or young person that I now crave including a good red sauce!
I had planned to put some photos of Jack and Kate in this posting but am back to struggling with it and am too sleepy at the moment (2:20 p.m.) to look back at Kate's directions. Perhaps later or tomorrow when I have more patience. Right now, I'm heading into a sunny spot on my bed for a catnap - or maybe a little longer than a catnap. Retirement has its pluses!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment