Well, it is almost 11 pm and Joe, Karen and Kate are putting the final touches on the Thanksgiving Feast. I am so tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open and I did little more than supervise - well, maybe a little cooking but not much. I did have fun keeping an eye on Gingie Girl but she moves a little too quickly for me! Actually, I stepped on her poor little hand today as she was behind me on the floor and I did not know it - I don't know who cried more, the baby or me. I felt terrible but she was so shocked to see me start crying, she stopped and came over to pat me. Her hand was fine, thank goodness. One really forgets how quickly these little ones can change position.
Jack has been doing all the running around and shopping, etc. We all have special requests and chores for him. Tonight he put the giant, inflatable turkey up on the front lawn - I'm not sure how the neighbors feel about it but I know he is excited for Agnes to see it tomorrow morning. Funny how your ideas change, when he got this thing a few years back, I had a fit. This year I could not wait for him to inflate it. I'll try to take a photo tomorrow and post it.
Happy Birthday to Mary Linn.......Happy Thanksgiving to you all as it will be Thanksgiving before you read this.
God bless us everyone!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment