First things first......my young friend Michelle has started an on line magazine about beer. The website is http://www.biermagazine.com/ and I'd like those of you interested in this particular beverage to check it out.
Now, we had a long afternoon at Sloan Kettering and still do not have a definite answer although the Pancreatic Pooh Bah is convinced the growth is a small, pancreatic cancer in an early stage which can be removed surgically within the next few weeks. The only snag right now is that they must be absolutely certain it is a pancreatic cancer and not a metastasis from the lung. Yet again, slices of my lung biopsy from two years ago must be sent to Sloan to be compared with the ones of my pancreas sent the other yesterday. I should know something definitive within a few days and if it is the pancreas alone, surgery will be done in about two weeks. So, keep you prayers going. I know it must seem odd to pray that it is a pancreatic cancer but it is one that is contained and easily - ha, easily - removed. I keep reminding myself that pain is finite and eventually goes away. If it is the lung metastasizing, then I'm in for a long battle with chemo, etc.
Forgive me for being so short this evening but I am sooo tired.
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment