January 28, 2009

Wrinkle in Time

Our weather is awful today - snow, rain, ugh! Just a mess out there and dark and dreary as well. A good day for napping!

Nothing new to report. I'm feeling great but tired as usual. I am sending back some books (Crochet for Dummies and Crochet Patterns for Dummies) back as I have a little more crochet skill than I realized. I just need to refresh my memory on how to mix the stitches to get the pattern - these books are way too basic for my needs. Amazon makes it really easy to return and makes me want to shop through Amazon more often.

Here is my mail order complaint of the year.....I have been using Murad face products. It is an automatic delivery system and a tad expensive. The product is really wonderful but I don't need it delivered as often as it is (every 3 months.) So, I called about six weeks ago and canceled it explaining that I was happy with the product but did not need it so often. They offered to send it every six months but I said to cancel it. CANCEL IT. Jan assured me it was canceled. Last week I received another shipment. I called and complained and explained that I had CANCELED the order. Gal tells me that instead of canceling it, someone hit the wrong button twice and I was in for receiving 2 shipments. She canceled all shipments. Yesterday I received ANOTHER shipment which I am returning. (I decided to keep the first one and pay for it as I will need it in another month or so and don't want to have to order it and start the cycle again.) I have to call American Express and tell them I am disputing this charge but I don't have the energy to do it today. This is the first time I have ever had this kind of experience with any mail order product and it is a nightmare. I love the product but will NEVER order it again. What's a wrinkle or two among friends? It is just so frustrating.

Guess I did have something to say today after all!

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: