Sorry I haven't been blogging for a few days. I did not realize how worried this would make some of you! I have just been a little under the weather - just a little - and very tired. And, believe it or not, I had nothing much to say which is a miracle in itself.
Try this one. It is really a good laugh. http://www.whereisnudedude.com.au/
I may add some more later but right now, I am going to have a nice cup of coffee to warm up. My family in Milwaukee has winter at -13 this morning so I am not going to complain about our spring like NY weather today. After all, it is a balmy 17 degrees.
For the record, I thought Aretha Franklin's hat was perfect for her. I loved her hat and would wear one like it if I would look that good. You see, the secret to wearing hats (and you know I love hats) is that YOU wear the hat - the hat does not wear YOU. Aretha wore the hat.
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment