January 11, 2009

Sunday is for Sharing




Sorry these are not the best photos but I could not resist sending them as I actually did share my frozen custard with my Gingie Girl. Apparently she has a taste for it as well as the rest of us! Dinner tonight will be inhaled quickly so I can get to the dessert.
We did not get as much snow as predicted but we had freezing rain through the night and awoke to one of winter's glorious - but treacherous - shows. The ice coated everything and when the sunlight hit the trees, it reminded me of the old fairy tale of the Twelve Dancing Princesses - which was my favorite. The trees were festooned in diamonds!
Just a quick one today as we are about to have dinner a little early so Jack can drive the gang back to Brooklyn.
As for my health, today's complaint is that the skin on my hands is cracked and peeling between the fingers and some blistering has appeared on a few finger tips. I will call MSK tomorrow as I do suspect that this might be a side effect - and certainly one that isn't too bad. I'm sure there is something I can use to relieve the soreness.
I had an hour or so alone with Gingie Girl today and really enjoyed her company. We read all of her books and she had some banana as a post nap snack. It was fun for a few hours but I realize there is a reason the young have the babies!
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!



No comments: