Ok, so you can smell Caramel Cashew frozen custard on my breath and it is only 3:30 in the afternoon. Can you smell the whipped cream that was squirted on top of it, too? I could not help it, I was home all alone and it was calling me from the freezer. Yoo-hoo, Maire, need a little treat? There aren't many goodies in the house but come here and look in the freezer. Oh, you are trying to be good? What a joke, I don't hear the wheels on the bike turning...and singing the Wheels on the Bus does not count! Just come and look at the pretty container, so clean and white. Oh go ahead, open it and just look...a look won't hurt.....how did that spoon just happen to be in your hand? Quick get a dish and where is that whipped cream? The rest is far too risque for a family rated website. I will not have any after dinner and I will call that afternoon slip a matinee - er, um, - lunch.
The clouds are starting to roll in and the weather is getting chillier. I am worried about family out in Wisconsin and Seattle and I hear it is getting really cold in Atlanta which is unusual. What frightens me is the ice as it is so deceiving and treacherous. The weatherman keeps predicting some snow for us but it doesn't seem to be much at this point. Any precipitation with this frigid weather will be dangerous. Of course, all this worry is self serving as I have to go into Manhattan for a CT scan on Friday afternoon and I'm hoping there is no precipitation. Jack is good about dropping me off in front of the door and then going to park. He meets me in the office I'm assigned that particular day.
Yesterday I was moaning about my hands and thinking it had to do with a side effect of the Miracle Pill but not only does Eileen S. suffer from this but so does Marie and Miss Jean Brodie. Shows you how much I've paid attention to my friends woes over the years - doesn't speak well of me. I had no idea they all suffered this type of hand cracking and blistering in the winter. I'll let you know how the Bag Balm works. Truthfully, this morning it was much better but has been rearing up again as soon as I put my hands in water. I'm allergic to latex so if I'm going to wear gloves to wash up the dishes, I'm going to have to be careful what kind I use. Maybe it would be best to use Jack's hands instead of gloves?
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment