January 07, 2009

Wet and Windy Wednesday

Enjoying the rainy day today from inside, I did not get very much accomplished other than cleaning off my dresser and lining up my pill bottles. That must be a sign of advancing age when your dresser is lined up with pill bottles in the order in which you take them. Whenever my Gingie Girl (or any half-pints) come over, I stash the pills but since Jack and I are alone most of the time, it is a luxury to have them within arms reach - and in an area with a light bright enough to be able to read the labels!

Other than that, I have no news for today but I promised I would not let a day go by without some message. I feel great - a bit tired tonight but I think that is more from doing nothing all day. I should have ridden the bike but I didn't. I should have washed the kitchen floor but it is pointless on a bad weather day for as soon as it is clean, someone drags in the dirt and wet from outside. I am thankful we only had rain and not the terrible ice and snow further up state. We narrowly missed it but we are expecting high winds tonight.

Jack and I (and I suspect half of America at least) are anticipating the interview with Patrick Swayze tonight. He is an inspiration to me in his courageous battle. I feel as though I know him because he closely resembles one of my first "loves." God bless him and his family as they continue carrying this burden so valiantly.

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: