February 09, 2009

Sunday Surprise Monday Joy








Here is Agnes Rose decked out in her Sunday go to visit outfit. She looked so cute and when we complimented her on how pretty she looked, she pulled her skirt out almost as though she was going to curtsy! Even she knew how sweet she looked in her purple jumper and fancy shoes! I think she looks like a little imp in the middle photo!

I'm feeling a little better today, at least the cough has been gone for two days and nights. I am still dealing with the nose but hope that since it was the first to start, it will be the last to go - and soon.

Friday is the big day at MSK - echo cardiogram and CT scan. We'll get the results on Monday. Just reminding you so you pray extra hard that the growth on the pancreas has indeed gone away - and I would not mind hearing that the lung tumors have shrunk or gone away as well! One thing at a time, I guess.

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you!




























No comments: