February 04, 2009

Still Sick Wednesday

Sorry I haven't been writing but I have been in bed for much of this week. Monday we went to MSK and everything was fine - except this morning they called to tell me I had a urinary tract infection to go along with my sinusitis/bronchitis misery that has been plaguing me since last Friday but came into full bloom on Monday. With a change of antibiotics from z-pak to levaquin, I should be mending quickly. Right now, I feel pretty awful and am heading back to bed. I know you have been worrying because of the e-mails I have been receiving. My mind is so blurry that I thought I wrote a blog to say I was under the weather but realized that what I had actually done was to answer the e-mails and never put it into a blog!

The big day will be Feb 13 (Kate's birthday) when I have my next CT scan. We can all rejoice if the growth on the tail of the pancreas has indeed disappeared. It can only give us hope for the future!

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you.

No comments: