Just returned from MSK and am thrilled to report that the growth on the pancreas no longer exists and the lung growths are much smaller. I will continue on this Miracle Pill and go in for another visit in one month on March 16. God has smiled on me once again.
There is not much more to say except thank you all for your prayers and support during these past few months. I am so happy that the pancreas is "non-remarkable" meaning the pill got whatever was growing and I am ever optimistic that by the next visit, the lung growths will also have become "non-remarkable." With good luck, this pill will continue to target any growths anywhere in my body and nip them in the bud as it were. I will still need periodic testing and will be on this medication as long as I can tolerate it. Believe me, I can tolerate anything as long as I am alive and kicking!
We are overwhelmed with gladness and ask that you continue your prayers as prayers of thanksgiving and hope for all those afflicted with this scary disease.
We
Believed! Hoped! and
We continue to
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment