
It is too early for me to have much to say but I could not wait to post this photo.
Not so incidentally, I realized I put a burden on some of you asking you to choose a blog entry that you felt was particularly suitable for inclusion in an anthology for the MSK writers group. Don't go back and read everything - this isn't meant as homework - just if one sticks out in your mind, please let me know if you have a chance. It isn't meant to be a serious undertaking and I don't want to feel guilty for asking. You all have enough work to do in your lives. I will pick one when it gets down to the wire. Who knows, maybe the one to be chosen hasn't been "born" yet! So, I rescind my request unless one pops readily into your mind. I really don't want to hear about how hard you had to work to find the time, etc.
Although my chest cold still lingers, I am feeling a bit better. I did sleep really well last night - must be the new view from the bed - or total exhaustion from moving all the furniture.
There may be more later, but chances are, I'm done for today! There is a chance that Joe and Gingie Girl may drop by later for lunch but it is not definite. I hope so as the antibiotics have my germs at bay. Last weekend, "Happy Feet" just happened to be on and Agnes Rose was enamored of it. She kept watching the penguin dance and we could see her smile from the back of her head. Suddenly, just as suddenly as Papa Penguin, she started to move her feet just like the penguin. She turned to look at me and I immediately began the dance (mine was more elephantine than penguine) and to Joe who also started to do the dance. She clapped and laughed and continued to dance. According to Joe and Karen, she does the "happy dance" on request! Aren't babies wonderful! When one is around how can you not
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment