Well, here it is Monday, the 27th of December and I am finally getting around to wishing you the happiest of the Christmas Season and all that is good and healthy and filled with joy for the New Year. My good humor has little to do with the major blizzard we had here yesterday although the sun shining on it today makes me feel like a person kin to Johnny Appleseed has strewn diamonds as far as the eye can see. Mostly the strewing is being done by the 30/40 mile an hour winds. Last night, after I went to sleep, Kate and Jack were watching TV in the den when the front door crash open. They knew it wasn’t Santa landing with a clatter and both jumped up. The wind was that strong for those of you who don’t know my house, it is L-shaped with the door in the short corner of the L. Tough to blow open. Now we know how the little Pigs felt when the wolf huffed and puffed! Jack and Kate left several hours ago after shoveling our driveway to shovel in PW 11550. I’m glad Kate is still here to help Jack although I wish he would buy a snow blower. We were just talking about this on Saturday. Who knew?
Anyway, my famous TV appearance is now on FaceBook. Virginia suggested I write to Ben Aaron on FB and see what would happen. What courtesy on behalf of Ben Aaron, his dad sent me a response almost immediately and posted the video on my website on FaceBook. Unfortunately, you can only see it on FaceBook but if you are interested, I’m sure you will find someone who has access to FaceBook. You also have to be a “friend” of mine to access my account. Is it worth all this effort? Not really but it has its laughable aspects. I thought I was reasonably humorous and not a total jackass.
Tom DeMerit sent along these photos. I thought you would enjoy sharing them with me. Hopefully, they will land up here and not willy nilly all over the page!
Tom really made my holiday with these photos. Bless his heart!
For all of you who have been on this journey with me, you will be happy to know I just passed 2 years on the clinical trial and there still is no sign of cancer. This does not mean to stop praying, hoping, lighting candles – whatever you are doing to help me is working. Surely this medication is miraculous but I truly believe it has a major Helping Hand guiding its power.
I have been inspired to make beef vegetable soup since the weather is so cold. I know it will warm up Kate and Jack when they return home. I just had a cup and it is good!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment