January 01, 2011

1-1-11

Sending you the most heartfelt wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!  Jack pointed out the date to me this morning and I got a big kick out of it.  What a day to have for a birthday – so I send birthday wishes to Katie R., my little cousin in Loudonville who was born on 1-1-00 – a true turn of the millennium baby.  I was think this year, a baby born on Veterans’ Day would have 11-11-11 as his/her birthday.  Too bad I didn’t find numbers this fascinating when I was struggling with Geometry, et al!  Now I let the bank balance my checkbook!

We had a quiet but fun time last night at Karen and Joe’s.  Joe cooked Chicken Marbella and it was delicious!  Jack fell asleep when we got home but I made it to midnight and then conked out  These days I am so grateful to be having a new year to celebrate, I force myself to stay awake!

Mom will turn 100 years old on the 29th of this month if God wills it.  She would be so surprised if she had any idea of her advanced age!  She is painful to see these days.   Continue to pray for me but remember those who have to make decisions regarding the health and well being of others as well.  It is not an easy task. 

Blessings to all.

Believe!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: