After the wonderful, exhausting time we had last week, this week I’ve managed to catch a good case of the Bah Humbugs! Well, I’m happy to report that with the lights on the tree and the beginning of the placing of ornaments and thinking of all the exciting, joyous Christmases we’ve been blessed with over the years, the humbugs are quickly being fumigated with the smell of pine and other holiday scents!
What set my heart where it belongs is finding these photos of Christmas past and Christmas present. I actually taught myself to use the scanner so I can’t guarantee how fabulous the older photos will be but you will get the drift. I have to say that Agnes Rose and Bernadette certainly reacted to Santa much like their Mama.
Christmas Past
Karen at 3; Karen 18 mos.
Kate and Jack at Rockefeller Center circa ‘81; Karen and Kate visit Santa at the North Pole.
Christmas Present
Joe, Bernadette, Santa, Mrs. Claus, Agnes Rose clinging on to Karen for dear life!
Sorry for the big white space under the earlier photos but I’m a novice at this scanning stuff – but I have to say I am happy to have gotten this much of it!
Christmas Future
We’ll leave this one in God’s Hands. He’s been doing a really great job!
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment