Had my monthly check up yesterday at MSKCC and am happy - very happy - to report that my CAT scan from last week was fine, everything is holding its own. The Miracle Pill still seems to be working well! Unfortunately, my glucose level is rising and I have to see an Endocrinologist and go back on diabetes medication. If given a choice, I would opt for insulin or shots of some kind as the oral medication did not mix well with my Miracle Pill. I've been waiting since yesterday for a call back from the new endo's office to set up an appointment. All they wanted to know was my name, phone number(s) and type of insurance and referring doctor. I felt like I was trying to get into Homeland Security with my name, rank and serial number. All I want is an appointment but I am a new patient as I have not been very happy with my endo people and I'm searching for one who actually cares about his/her patients. I'm spoiled by the incredible doctors I've usually had.
Congratulations to Molly and Anthony and Chrissie and Pete. May your lives be filled with great joy and happiness.
Welcome to the newest member of the family, Marina, who was born on February 21. Marina is the daughter of Megan (Joyce) and Dave Lagnese (I hope I got that right - if not, let me know so I can fix it.) Mason Farmer is still the only fellow among all these female cousins! Hopefully we will be getting all the babies together for a photo shoot in the not too far distant future - at least before they leave for college.
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment