March 07, 2010

Early St. Paddy’s Celebration

Last night, Jack and I joined some of our pals at a St. Paddy’s Day party at St. Patrick’s Church in Glen Cove.  It was run by Ladies Order of the Ancient Hibernians.  It was really good “crack” as the Irish say!  Crack being the expression used for great time!  It was good to see some old friends and acquaintances.  The food was great;  the booze flowed and the music had our toes tapping.    Of course, we were worn out by 11 and headed home by 11:30 – bet I was asleep by 11:45.  I am getting ready for a nap now.

Kate was down for the weekend to see her nieces – that Aggie Rose is crazy for Aunt Kate.   She could not wait for Kate to arrive and play hide and seek and color and draw.  Jack and I had brunch at Joe and Karen’s along  with Kate today and got to see Bernadette who is smiling and gurgling and, I swear, it seems laughing out loud.

Time for that nap.

Believe!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: