Hello, there! Here I am again on a sunny, crisp Sunday afternoon - the first Sunday in Lent as a matter of face - writing another entry. I guess I am on a roll!
After a week of nothing but bad news, I just received some really good news but I am not free to share it with you as I have been told in no uncertain terms that I managed to ruin every surprise by spilling the beans so I am working really hard to improve my character. When you have the kind of heart that is thrilled by good things that happen to people and you spontaneously spread that joyous news, it is very painful to be told that you have ruined so many happy things for people. So, I'm working on being still.
Karen took Agnes Rose to have some photographs taken at Sears. They came out great and I think it is so cool that they give you a CD so you can put it in your computer and chose the options you want. Needless to say, it must have been very hard to choose among so many great shots. Agnes Rose is used to the camera as Joe takes great photos and videos. If you get a chance, go to their blog at the right "Notes from a Long Island" and click on Kinder Videos (I think, it is Kinder something) and you'll see what I mean.
Crones McMahon and Brady joined me for coffee this week at Starbucks. We sat at a window table and watched the world go by. It was very relaxing - great fun to be with gal pals. Crone McMahon is not in this area for too long as she travels constantly between Maryland, Saratoga and Boston as well as here. We like to catch her when we can! I really enjoyed yoga again this week and look forward to my next session. I actually showed Jack a few "wall" moves and he looked shocked that I could do them....mind you, he never saw them done correctly so the fact that I was able to raise my leg three inches off the floor behind my other leg was a big deal! Little does he know the instructor raises her leg behind her parallel to the floor!
Please keep a few of my pals in your prayers as they are going through some really rough patches. Keep me in your prayers, too, as tomorrow I have my CAT scan with results next week. I feel great so I don't expect to report any other kind of news. As a matter of fact, I may actually go to a St. Paddy's Day Dance at the Hibernians in a few weeks! I love to listen to the music and watch those that can dance the Irish dances dance. Nothing like some good Irish whiskey, soda bread and good dancers to watch!....except maybe to croon a few Irish songs after your throat is relaxed!
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment