Guess I haven't had many thoughts to share since I haven't written to you in almost a month. I don't know where the time goes - sitting around watching to snow pile up is about it! We've been enjoying Agnes Rose and Bernadette - especially Agnes Rose and her antics in the snow. Joe is so good about doing the video bit.
There is so much going on outside of my own family that I can hardly keep up. I ask your prayers for a number of friends and a special girl who are all facing some major health crisis....and don't forget to pray for me as well.
I am feeling really good - especially on the days I go to yoga. Think there might be a connection between exercise and feeling good? Mmmm, perhaps I should give that some deeper thought!
I hear footsteps coming in the door which means that my dinner guests have arrived - Agnes Rose, Bernadette and their entourage!
Thinking of you always.
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment