
Mom will be 99 next Friday. It is hard to imagine and I wonder how she would view this if she understood what was happening? Ted and I were talking on the phone last night about how much his mom and dad and my mother would love our grandchildren. They were so crazy about little children. Aunt Lou was always a second grandma to my girls and that's why Karen gave Bernadette the middle name of Lucille to honor my aunt's memory. I think that was a very touching thing to do. Aunt Lou is very pleased, I am sure.
Today I started to teach Agnes Rose "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" so she would have a song ready for her Papa on Valentine's Day. She picks up tunes and words pretty swiftly for a two-year old. We'll be working on it. Truthfully, she does a great job of "Deck the Halls" but the season has gone - and I don't want to deck any more halls with anything for at least another 12 months!
Bernadette is smiling now and is adorable. She really gets a big smile when she sees her Mama. She appears to have darker hair than Agnes Rose - I think her coloring will be more like Karen's. We'll see, they change so much this first year.
Hope all is well with you. Keep the prayers and good karma coming this way.
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment