Ah, it is almost like spring today; foggy this morning, temps in the early 40s and then clearing and temps rising to the mid fifties. Looks like April will be warm but have changeable weather – which I suppose would not be a big surprise to anyone!
I’m still recovering from our visit to the Big City on Friday. I spoke to Agnes on the phone today and she is still filled with the wonder of it all. She had quite a lot of information to impart regarding costumes, dances, 3-D effects. Nothing slipped past her!
Jack is outside doing yard work. It would be a lovely day to put up the Christmas decorations but he likes to wait until it is cold enough to snap his fingers off on a damp, cold, miserable winter day. I guess today’s warmth is not very inspiring to him!
Our visit to MSKCC is this week and always brings a bit of trepidation so please send a prayer and a good thought this way.
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment