We were in the BIG CITY again today, this time visiting MSKCC. No one would believe the weather here on December 5. I had to take my spring jacket off. It was close to if not 60 degrees. I don't know what the low was, somewhere in the high 40s I believe. When we left the house, there was a thick fog but it lifted as we drove in. The Manhattan skyline looked like Brigadoon through the mists. So, May should be a warm, dry month. We'll see.
I was relieved today after seeing the doctor at MSKCC. I had been worrying a bit (BIT) about my last CT scan which showed a 4% increase in a "nadir" growth. He assured me this was nothing he would even think about and not to give it any thought. Besides, he added, look how well you are doing on this clinical trial with a drug that isn't even named yet and we have so many that actually work on lung cancer caught early like yours. I guess I'll be around for awhile although some days, it just gets to me.
It makes me a little sad to have an artificial tree this year after all the years of a live one but Jack is being a good sport. I've had bronchitis by the first of the year for the last three or four years and it appears the tree pollen, aroma, whatever, triggers it. I don't know what I will miss more, the aroma of the pine or the fight Jack and I have every year putting it up. It is one of our more stable (no pun intended) holiday traditions.
Kind of knocked out tonight so I will say continue to pray for all those suffering this time of year from a myriad number of plagues from Pandora's box.
Believe!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment