December 07, 2011

12 - 7 - 11

Well, July is going to be an unhappy month! Today it is raining and 60 degrees. I surely hope this theory does not work this year as who needs a hot and wet July? Ugh.
Jack and I have been working around the house today, trying to stay out of each other's way. He decided to vacuum which was great and made me very happy as I can't push the cleaner without severe back pain and the dust is another issue. Anyway, ten minutes into the job, the Oreck, which is less than a year old, just up and stopped turning its brush. We spent a good deal of time reading the manual (joke that is) and have given up for a time as we were breaking out in a cold sweat and the vacuum repair fight was about to replace the Christmas tree light holiday argument.
Believe!
As usual, love from me to you!

No comments: