Back from our family vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and I'm happy to say, we had a great time. The weather was perfect and the Paradisus Reserve was a great place to stay with Agnes. It was interesting to me to discover the this is considered off season in the Caribbean. I was thinking it was too early for hurricane season but it is not - so, finally, our hurricane on vacation streak may be over!
Yesterday I had a CT scan at MSKCC and tomorrow we go in for all the clinical stuff - and find out the results of the CT scan. I am always a little apprehensive at this point but I make every effort to place it in God's Hands. Takes the worry off me if I know I can't control the situation!
Got to see John Sullivan at Eileen and Jim's on Sunday. He was in from California for a few days. He looks great and is such a fantastic guy. He keeps us howling with laughter about his escapades in LA. It is a little like Mr. Smith Goes to Washington - John Sullivan Goes to LA.
I have been extremely tired since we came back from vacation so I will make this short. Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts.
If you would like to see fabulous photos of the trip, click on Sween in the Bean (to your right) and then read Kate's post of today. Click on the link she provides and you will see some lovely photos.
Meanwhile,
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment