Joe arranged for me to get a keyboard and mouse for a laptop that he no longer uses so that i can continue corresponding when I am out in the Hamptons. I am practicing on it right now. I had to get a keyboard because my fingers are too fat and type too fast for the stanedard laptop keyboard. This works great right now.
Agnes and I have had a common ailment this week - ear infections and coughs. My also came with a sore throat and sinus infection. I think we are both on the road to mend although the humidity kicked in today and that does not make my brreathing any easier. I will be happy to be out east from tomorrow night until the following Sunday. With the ocean not very far away, the humidity doesn't seem as thick and if it does, the little condo has an airconditioner!
I have to spend the week of the 27 here for various reasons and then I will head back out, hopefully, for the rest of August. Kate says she is coming down for our birthday week at the beginning of August so that will be fun as she is coming during the week when I am out there by myself.
So, if I don't post as often, think of me lounging pool side or sitting in a comfortable chair in the a/c thinking of you all.
Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment