March 17, 2009

Top the the Day to Ye!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you!

Sorry this will be short and sweet as I can hardly keep my eyes open today and I haven't had a drop to drink! My report, thank God, was excellent. My CAT scan showed no change from last month which is a blessing. Of course, I would like to say that the lung tumors have disappeared but they have not gotten bigger and they did shrink last month. It was truly wonderful news that nothing has spread and that the pancreas scare seems to be truly over.

Forgive me for being brief. We are very upset here over the loss of a dear friend, Jimmy Forgione. He was an incredible guy whom we all loved dearly. He'd been through a truly rough year after a motorcycle accident but had done remarkably well with his rehabilitation. He and his wife of 30 years, Lisa, became grandparents two weeks ago. Jimmy's angel came for him on Sunday morning leaving the world an emptier place. May he rest in peace.

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: