March 05, 2009

Geography Quiz

Carol B. sent me this link http://jimspages.com/States.htm and I think it is great fun. I enjoyed doing this exercise in US geography and it reminded me of a puzzle I had when I was a kid - a puzzle of all the states. (This is probably why I never liked puzzles, mine was educational.) Anyway, I thought you might enjoy taking a few minutes and seeing if you know where those square states go. I am sharing this because I did not do too badly and I feel proud of myself.

Tomorrow I go back to Dr. Seventeen. My big toe has gotten really bad - not the one I did surgery on but the other one which I resisted doing myself. I was supposed to go last week but it was a day I was really not feeling well and then ...blah...blah....and then it snowed. So since I can hardly walk on it today, I made the appointment for tomorrow. I went to the bank with Jack and between limping wearing open toed Birkis and socks and my Chia pet hair, of course I ran into someone from SCO. Although Amparo was as kind as usual and told me I looked great, I suspect she was thinking that I looked like I was losing my marbles. I told her, amidst hugs and kisses, that I was having a bad day. What an understatement! I knew I should have at least slapped on some lipstick and mascara. Too bad about my shoes, my toe really hurts. As a matter of fact, I am going to go soak it right now.

Don't ask me to dance, I don't want to.

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: