October 15, 2009

Yoga - Week 2

Well, Miss Brodie, Rita and I made it to week 2 of our yoga class. I think we all did better this week - less cracking sounds emanating from our bones. Problem is feeling so relaxed in the middle of the day all you want to do is float home and into a lavender scented bed. This yoga business is really good for your head as well as your body. I find myself less tense and actually breathing a little better. Could also be that the heat and humidity has gone away!

I enjoyed going to Agnes' music class this week. It is quite joyous to see all these little babies bouncing and laughing to the musical sounds. I think the oldest was about 3 and the youngest was a sleeping sibling about 3 months old! He slept through it all. Agnes definitely is the leader of the pack in this group - dancing and spinning and playing the drums. Every once in a while she would remember that I was there along with Mama and she would dash over and give me a hug and a kiss and then get right back into the theme of it all. Great program and a good way to meet other kids the same age. The program is in Port Washington. Karen and I got chatting with another Mama whose little girl was Agnes' age....turns out she is from Milwaukee and knows PW WI very well. Small town, small world! This might turn into a nice friendship for Agnes - and Mama and Papa, too.

Well, time for a yoga induced snooze. I should do the dishes and unload the dishwasher but it won't run anywhere before I wake up! Agnes is sleeping and grandpa should be home soon (surely as soon as I nod off!)

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: