It is hard to believe that more than a month has passed since I last wrote to you. I'll make it short as you probably already know the story! On October 27, which was Agnes Rose's second birthday, I was rushed to the hospital by Karen and Joe and diagnosed with renal sepsis. I was in North Shore in Manhasset for a week and gravely ill. I have been home for several weeks now and finally beginning to feel like my old self. It was really a rough time but, thank God, I am doing fine.
So, here we are ready to face the holidays again! I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow and I am ever thankful that Joe will do the cooking here. I will put the turkey in the oven and make the stuffing and gravy. Joe, Karen and Kate will handle the rest. Bill, Joan, Chrissie, Jennifer and Anthony are joining us this year so we will be 11 - and we are extra thankful to have both Jennifer and Karen expecting new additions to the family - Karen in December and Jennifer in March. As I said, we have much to be thankful for this year!
I will try to be more faithful to keeping you up to date. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment