I cannot believe I am sitting in Hampton Bays with a cool breeze blowing in the door and it is the day before Labor Day! Where did this sumnmer go?
Karen and Agnes were out for the weekend and Joe will join us later. I've decided to extend my stay a few extra days to meet up with a coupla' crones for lunch and give this place a good vacuuming and dusting. I've let it get away from me with so many folks in and out with sand, etc. So it is a good excuse anyway!
I had my CT scan last week and the report on Friday was good - everything is remaining stable. My blood sugar shot up, however, so no more Gatorade! I had to have a shot of insulin as my sugar hit 270 on Friday morning. It has come back down slowly and I am just hoping that it was a fluke. I got used to being free of worrying about the diabetes.
Jack and I took a quick trip to Boston to see Kate this week. We also went to the Kennedy Library and it was like a trip back to high school.....it was really our own history not just JFK's.
Karen just arrived with a cup of my favorite coffee so I am going to go enjoy it while it is hot.
As always, love from me to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment