September 17, 2009

Dropping in to say Hello

Thought I would drop by and say hello! My mood has lifted as my sugar has gone down. I guess I really did overdose on Gatorade! The sugar level could be a bit lower and I'll be keeping an eye on it and seeing an endocrinologist if it doesn't go down a tad more. At least we are almost normal - not where it was two weeks ago! Yikes!

Karen, Joe and Agnes are in Port Washington, Wisconsin this week and the house is very quiet. It is preparing us for their move next month to Port Washington, New York. I just love the irony in this since Joe is from Port Washington, Wisconsin! That's where his wonderful family resides. I hope they are enjoying their visit with Agnes Rose as she doesn't get to see her Grandma and Grandpa DeMerit and all her cousins, aunts and uncles as much as she should. Maybe now that there are two houses with doors and arms wide open, more of them will visit the Big Apple next summer. Actually, you could say three houses if you count Hampton Bays - well, maybe two and 1/2 houses. . . . Incidentally, Juan (if you are reading this,) the Big Duck is waiting for you to visit.

I am happy to see the cooler weather start but am not looking forward to a snowy or icy winter. Cold is one thing, wet and dangerous is another.

Progress on the cancer front - I only have to go to MSKCC once this month - well, actually it is early in Oct but it is just one visit not two. No big tests this month just an EKG.

Hope you are all well and still praying for me. I still walk on egg shells!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: