May 04, 2009

Sunshine, Rainbows and Happiness

Look hard, Kate is hiding in our hearts!

Enough, already!

Sunshine makes me happy!


Try some mozzarella?



The Bride and Groom

Forty years seems like forty minutes when I really think about it! But what a forty minutes, indeed! These are some photos from a lovely dinner at the Oak Room which overlooks the Black Course at Bethpage State Park. This is where the PGA will be held in a few weeks and where Karen and Joe's wedding was held several years ago! The wedding trumps the PGA as far as I am concerned! It was a wonderful evening and made me realize how lucky Jack and I are. How many people make it through forty years of married life? I told a friend today that we were blessed - we had enough rain to appreciate the sunlight. And, for me, without the rain there wouldn't be the rainbows!

These photos are of some of our sunlight - the only missing beam is Kate who was down from Boston last weekend. She certainly was in our hearts and we missed having her with us last night. Hopefully, we will all be together for a late June family vacation.

I wish I were as clever as Joe, Kate and Karen and be able to put a video of Agnes on this posting but alas, I haven't figured that one out yet.

Wishing you all sunshine and rainbows.....and a little rain to make them glow!

Believe! Hope!
As always, love from me to you!











No comments: