April 06, 2009

Update on Laundry

My laundry area is finished - painted, brand new spanking white walls and appliances. The washing machine spins the clothes tightly after they are washed and the dryer, well, dries them very quickly. I can hardly believe how happy this long awaited area makes me! With the florescent lighting, I can fold my clothes right at the dryer and put them away instead of lugging the laundry basket all over the place. Silly, I guess, but isn't it the little things that bring us the most happiness in the long run?

From the comments I got in church yesterday, I guess I was a little hard on Jack in my last blog. I should not be hard on him as he works very hard and does everything he can to keep all his gals happy......not always in the time frame I choose but in his own good time.

There will be another more serious blog today. Meanwhile. . . .

Believe! Hope!

As always, love from me to you!

No comments: